Wednesday 2 December 2009

You got a friend..by CAT



CAT can cari makan composing lyrics. Sing along people....LOL

On behalf of Jimmy, I would like to dedicate this song to all visitors to this blog.
I have changed some lyrics. Jimmy, please post the song video in the blog
The word “write” in the song means: leowbh@gmail.com
The word “call” in the song means: 012-4010883

Song: By Carole King, here it goes……..let’s sing along together…..

*When your down and troubled
And you need a helping hand
And nothing, nothing is going right.
On your PC and write to me
And soon I will reply
To brighten up even your darkest nights.

Or you just call my number,
And you know where ever I am
I'll come running, to help you again.
Winter, spring, summer, or fall,
All you have to do is call
And I'll be there,
You've got a friend.

If the problem for you
is crap and full of bull
And that MC shit begins to show
Keep your head together and call my number fast
And soon I will be knocking upon your door.

You just call my number
and you know where ever I am
I'll come running to help you again.
Winter, Spring, summer or fall
All you got to do is call
And I'll be there, yeah, yeah, yeah.

Hey, ain't it good to know that you've got a friend?
MC can be so cold.
They do nothing but desert you.
Well they'll take your trust if you let them.
Oh yeah, but don't you let them.

You just call my number
and you know wherever I am
I'll come running to help you again.
Oh PG, don't you know that,

Winter Spring summer or fall,
write now or you've got to do is call.
PG, I'll be there, yes I will.
You've got a friend.
You've got a friend.
Ain't it good to know you've got a friend?
Ain't it good to know you've got a friend?
You've got a friend*

No comments:

Post a Comment